lazy Wednesday morning


Good Day!
Easter was pleasant for all I hope!


I have a new Nikon Cool Pix camera and i am playing around with photos
I can't wait for blooming and green to show more but for this post
it is all gold and brown with some blue sky.  



The horses are eating from a hay bale these days and kept in the small field until our pastures can grow faster.




Ben is having a lay-down.  I rode him for a bit (just slow walking around the arena yesterday)





my friend had cut up a Jicama with celery and carrots and it looks like a potato when peeled and cut. 
It's my new raw veggie favourite.  If you have not tried a Jicama you should!


If you haven't seen this cartoon, here is a " funny" for today.

No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!