My week of 63


My son (Tom) and I visited Gramma and Grampa on Friday.

They are both turning 90 years old this fall.


Birthday cake day at College Park.


Every Friday from 4 - 5 pm there is dancing with a keyboard player
and Tom and Gramma were rockin' it on the dance floor.
(Gramma has to watch her heart though, because she likes to move and jive!)

one, two, three...

turn and jive!

Gramma was sooooo happy her Grandson danced with her, because Grampa doesn't dance anymore!

Here are....
Tom's budgies/parakeets!
I was attempting to teach them to say "hello" but they have not
spoken that word yet.  Actually I think they are scared of me.  Tom is their
Master and friend so he can pick them up and talk to them.


A new visitor came home yesterday.  His name is Midnight and he is a 3 year old Paint!

Hubby's friend Morley owns this little colt and he is letting Brian do some horsemanship training with him!  He is a cutie!


Here is a video of Midnight!


Looking forward to more riding again and to watch Brian
work with this young rascal!


Also had a birthday lunch with my sister Barb and my friend Ilona
at Eastside Marios!  My niece Brenda was at this lunch too but I didn't get her in this photo.
I really enjoyed this time we had.


This is the end of my birthday week.  (I'm now 63)
I have connected with 3 really good friends this month.  Two from
Vancouver Island and this one in Regina.  I am very glad we can still
be friends and laugh and share the good and bad times.


No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!