AHA'S of my retreat in SLC

hair tips -


negative talk that does not support my hair

cant get it like the stylist

cant get my hair funky enough - edgy enough

my spouse has opinions about my hair

I love My Hair

My Hair Is Great Today

(let go of negative talk by burning in a tin can all the negative comments about my hair
that I wrote and put in that tin can)

Our struggles  PRACTICE with our nature or energy profile (a..ha.. moments with Carol)


I am well on the path of practicing me; I no longer think of myself as recovering!  Take the word Struggle out of my vocabulary and replace it with Practice.

DYT is bringing your inner soul experience out into your outside appearance.

The inner self comes out in dressing your truth/inner-self.  Your appearance shows your soul with
DYT and my.liveyourtruth.com energy profile.



SELF CARE

self care is dressing my truth even if I am not going anywhere.!
..dress to cook...dress to just spend the morning at home...dress to watch tv

ALWAYS DRESS MYSELF WITH MY TRUTH!





No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!