last year snaps

these photos
are from last year
and I was reviewing all my pics
to see what I can blog about


moments....
is what the following 
pics gave me


yellow!  (day lily finally bloomed)

I felt very awesome wearing this outfit
(comfy, dynamic, pattern fun)

this makes me laugh
when I saw this pic
I seemed to keep scaring these cows
when I went for my walks down
 grid road.  They would stop and stare and then
run off quite a distance to get away from me!

women's weekend retreat in Utah
says it all here and it was terrific to
hike with these hot rich ladies (type 3s)

Carol Tuttle, who is my counselor/psychologist in my life now and she gives more
healing and authenticity to her community as the only co-founder and creator of Dressing Your Truth, plus this
outfit was her best from the weekend in September!

I painted my all black Ariat cowgirl boots I purchased back
in 2010  They turned out a bit bronzed which I love!



drawing and colouring flowers was the most enjoyable and
productive in my art room this year.  I was so inspired by my 
new flower bed.

this picture of my blue Goldstone pendant was a hit
on my "yourstory" instragram pics.  It went so well
with this plaid blouse



present time now with
ending this post with this young man...

the winter olympics' snowboard events are my favourite
and I am looking forward to the "big air" snowboard jumping
on Feb 23 and 24th.  Mark McMorris from Regina is
fun to follow.  I have him energy profiled as a soft,subtle, detailed
and connected type 2 man.  His natural nature is to be relaxed and easily connected to people as well  he is very detailed so his
technicality skills when snowboarding proves that.!  


No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!