Highlight that holiday



Christmas 2017 

just writing down the highlights of last Christmas.  I know it was six weeks ago but it takes
awhile for me to absorb everthing we did and who we saw and the gifts received and the food
we made and ate...yada yada


Good moments Christmas 2017
  • swim ladies gift exchange and luncheon
  • our tree from superstore was healthy and easy to decorate 
  • Hash brown casserole 
  • Christmas Eve at Langenburg hall
  • Toms stuffed peppers supper
  • Snickerdoodle cookies
  • Watching Wonder Woman New Year’s Eve with family
  • Tommy's puppet lab youtube channel hit 80,000 subscribers Dec 31
  • My gift to folks Dec 23 of angel and red pointsetta led ornaments
  • Brian liked his presents no returns his Silk scarf and black and white shirt and wall folding saddle rack
  •  my awesome Amercian West purse
  • Tom got a set of pyjamas and slippers and a samsonite suitcase


I am achieving this hairstyle now and colouring my own hair!
don't I look great?






No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!