i am not a commercial blogger

can't get to Kirkville website?  
where to go?

Google is refusing my custom domain name
of kirkvilleacreage.com
as they want to charge me as a business
website.
This is of course because we use gmail for all our email
services and google is behind it all.  Google +, Google Circles, Google G Suite
et al....

I can't seem to contact them or explain I am not receiving
revenue as a business
so I have had to go back to just being a blogger.com
blog

I am not wanting to lose all my photos from 2008 here,
almost 10 years of family and horse adventures photos and stories.
(technology is getting more complicated for me)
I love to blog and share and connect socially
on this internet or social media.  I really do, however,  I am 
wanting to keep it as basic as possible.

if you are a fan (💓 and I thank you) then you need
to search for it under this URL:

kirkville-acreage.blogspot.ca


that's all folks!






No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!