fall switch-ups

I had fun changing my cowgirl boots from all black
to this!


Brian and I bought a horse.  Well we bought out the other
co-owner's share.  We spent all spring and summer attempting
to sell this buckskin called Brushetta; but I knew deep down she needed to be my horse (well 
Brian's horse too.)  So we done did it! and now can take her out and feel
comfortable with a good solid and mild tempered riding horse.
 As a 10 year old she is young enough to enjoy
rides with her for a good many years





T


Horses are not always what you hope for
so we have sold one colt to a trainer outside Melville
This young one, (Tuko),  showed he liked to buck for no reason... really?
He has had lots of rides on him and trained thoroughly
by both my husband and his partner.
He is at a good home now though as this trainer was
looking for a project horse. (perfecto!)
(fare thee well Tuko!)

I bought some clothes in Utah at my Dressing Your Truth
weekend retreat and I am attempting to get an outfit
together.  I bought this long forest green open sweater.


(so comfy)

Here's to stylin' it up and enjoying your pets!

No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!