Kirk-Ski in Sunshine


Here are all my little videos and photos of our Banff, Alberta ski trip!


Here is the Hot Springs

staying warm while shopping
in Banff


scenery and more mountain scenery...

On the bus to the Sunshine Village gondola.





Brian really enjoys skiing and it was great to see him go and enjoy
himself.  When our boys were in elementary school we signed them up
for ski lessons with Prince Albert Ski Club.  
While in PA he got his Level I ski instructor certification.


I just had to go up the bunny hill/beginner escalator!
Where was this when I was learning to ski?  So easy to
get up the little hill.  So many disasters on the old T-bar lifts I had
when I was learning.

lots of little videos below....













Nancy Greenski can still get down the mountain!
(i did a couple months of gym training workouts at Anytime Fitness
in Yorkton before we left for this trip. It really was a bonus for me to have done that)

Next... on to Vancouver April 4th!

No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!