a precious object indeed


Have you started to realize or notice that nothing is
ever as it seems with people.?   I am sure you have.  This
post has nothing to do with that question. Or maybe it does.


Connecting at Christmas through the holidays
and all December's events means for me to
be authentically true and I cannot give to
everyone and I cannot pretend I don't miss 
my loved one (our son who left this earth
too many years ago). 

'''''' I saw him in a dream in September  
 and this dream was so real.  He looked 
like himself in this dream and of course I started to break
down and cried as he stood in front of me and he said "I hope you
don't cry often"  He looked so darned happy.  I was in a library
and I noticed he was working with a woman and a child sorting books.  The woman nodded
at him and he then came over to my area and walked up to me and past me and turned around.  That is when I started
to cry.  His comment made me think really really hard and it didn't take
long to get it.  Getting it means he has his place now and he is
working and learning about who he is and he had the confidence
(as was his way on earth) to simply state a fact or emotion.''''''

After that experience of a realistic dream; I find I am connecting now more than ever with people;
not in a way of close friends but just being around
them and accepting a peace with myself.  
Grief is a huge lesson.  It is.  It is.  Darn it, it is!


So I am with vigour and self-confidence doing a couple of things like:
riding as much as I can....for adventure and exercise.

I am swimming...for my health and flexibility and meeting
women who share the passion of the benefits of water exercise. I also
swim for my mental stability too.  I am stronger and whatever comes up
in my life now is easier to deal with when I treat myself like a precious object, yes a precious object
because I am delicate and need to nurture my inner soul, and
it will make me stronger.









No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!