Want to Know How I Am Doin'?


I am doing great. I agreed to my new food ACTR1UM which has no cornmeal in it. It took me awhile to slowly get used to it but now I eat it no problem.

I get my anti-inflammatory medicine for my arthritis 3 times a week and that is my favourite goodie because my owner puts the liquid into a shelled out hot dog..and I LOVE HOT DOGS!

I can still go for truck rides and sometimes I will go for a walk too. I sleep alot because well..I am getting older...and I sometimes need a little push to get up the house stairs and up into the truck. Having a pretty good summer and I still love to play "ball" which is really just a tug-of-war with my playmates because I don't like to let go of my ball {Hee!}

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So glad you are feeling better!

katrina lauren said...

Glad that Summer is feeling better and is liking his new food! What a sweet face your Summer has!

Anonymous said...

Awww...so good to get an update on Summer and to hear he is doing well.

Sharla

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!