
1. corral puddle, 2. follow me, 3. inside nest box, 4. nesting box (falcon), 5. it takes two, 6. Snowball, 7. scratching post, 8. beginnings -a rock garden, 9. helpers, 10. rock search

I enjoyed my wild flowers this year. The sunflower is the most expressive! glorious extroverted bold I have been picked for the house! alm...
4 comments:
looks great...every project needs a good photographer! ha!(just nobody took a picture of you throwing the rocks around in the garden, right?)
spring is the best...wake up world!!
K
well katrina...you should of seen the pics they took of me "working" they were gross ...so i was there as an invisible supervisor!! :)
Hey Auntie Donna,
I really have enjoyed your blog.
I hope you continue to do it more often.
Brenda.
Come on Donna the pics of you were not "gross" lets get serious here..
It is fun to be a supervisor though cause you de boss right? I like the mosaic it was a spring work in action that is for sure.
I got all my flowers planted after a few dollars but loved every moment of digging in the dirt...
Post a Comment