hello to slowing down


I am feeling lost in this space the last week
I am ridiculously working hard to slow down...
working hard to slow down?
why is that hard?
I must keep my body moving and eat healthy
always a walk, or gym session to participate 
activities and horse riding
the grocery store is a regular stomping ground
when eating fresh fruits and vegetables, especially
that darn green salad.
The garden will help with that
soon
but then I can't keep up to the lettuce and it goes awry

Living takes work
I have type 2 diabetes and it causes some problems
if not regularly tended to
I have lab work done every 3 months and a doctor
visit to check my stats!  
anticipating the passing blood work number 

This is not a poem
about living as a Gnome
so keeping this more interesting
is only participating
in the thinking brain
I would like more soft subtler intelligent
words to put here
I don't have that gift
 I write in my MPS (morning pages)
most mornings
A mystery or two to read
A new author to check out
searching for a great read always


It feels like I am in touch with the simpler pages
of my day
 fresh paint on our walls
only select few pictures are now hung back up
having space is important now
keep the clutter extinct

my left foot is painful
I went to the doctor
arthritis? stress fracture?
metatarsal inflammation?

I'm okay but it is difficult practicing keeping it
real
my life to stay authentic
watching nature
is a genuine feeling of
"real"
taking breaths out as if blowing candles out on
a cake
reminder
Brian's 65th birthday on Thursday!

I have foot up to rest it several times a day
taking Magnesium Glycinate at bedtime to
calm the system and support healthy muscle function

Now off to the hospital for blood work
Gym training session this afternoon
loving my body 
my spirit lives in
A room to breathe
not taking on other peoples negativity





A Robin



Fuel Station

Petunia!

 Irises are so fantastic when they bloom!


No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!