biggest accomplishment

I know that my biggest accomplishment
is my 39 year marriage to this man I am dancing with
below here.
and 
I still have my dress and I have NOT accomplished fitting
into this said dress. (sigh)


So yes here we are above dancing around the floor at the
Langenburg Hall

it was a simple wedding and I had 2 bridesmaids
and 2 groomsmen

Next year when we hit our 40th wedding anniversary; oh and we will, if I don't 
leave him before then (just joking).  Marriage is HARD! yes or no?


The years have been hard and lots of grief along with lots of horse adventures to get us through.
We both maintained good solid careers. 
 We do not struggle much financially,
mind you
it depends which one of us you ask! (snicker)


Happy 39th to us!







No comments:

new website

This blog will stay as an archive. I am posting over here now: The Flash Speaks See you in the new place!